Regular maintenance for CCTV systems
It is recommended that you perform a 6-month maintenance on your CCTV System to ensure your system is working to its highest capacity.
- Check your cameras are still in focus.
- Check that there are no obstructions in the way, cut back bushes and trees if required.
- Clean any dirt from the camera lens with a microfibre cloth.
- Check that all cables connected into the recorder in secured correctly and not easily pulling out.
- Check time and date are set correctly.
- Check your App and make sure that all cameras are visible and working correctly.